116 Meeting St
Charleston, SC 29401
Tequila and mezcal are taking over the cocktail world, and agave spirits may just define 21st century drink culture. But success can come at a cost, and agave adherents are increasingly questioning quality, transparency, sustainability, and social impact. This session digs into some of the agave world’s burning questions, and offers insight into finding bottles that are more than delicious, they’re transformational.
This workshop is hosted by Imbibe Editor Paul Clarke. Imbibe is a multi-platform drinks destination combining a print and digital magazine, website, newsletter, podcast, cocktail books, and drink-related events.
Tucked inside the walled courtyard at The Mills House, Iron Rose brings elevated Southern Coastal fare and well-crafted cocktails to the heart of the historic French Quarter. Locals and visitors alike enjoy fresh, local fare, rotated seasonally, in an elegant indoor setting or alongside the glistening fountain in the outdoor courtyard. At the newly reimagined Mills House – Charleston’s famous “pink hotel” – you’ll experience a legacy of Southern hospitality which has spanned more than 170 years, with some fun surprises along the way.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- This is a beverage-forward experience; please plan accordingly
- This event is all-inclusive
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Squadup by emailing
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go