66 Columbus St, Room 229
Charleston, SC 29403
We’ll lean into the good works, and great dishes, of the World Central Kitchen team, as they demo three recipes from their new cookbook, Feeding Humanity, Feeding Hope. A trio of chefs – including Reem Assil of Reem’s California in Oakland, Brian Yazzie of the Navajo-focused Gatherings Cafe in Minneapolis and Mollie Kaufmann of World Central Kitchen – will educate and entertain.
Bonus: guests will receive their own copy of the World Central Kitchen Cookbook!
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- This event is all-inclusive: food, beverage, and gratuity is included in the ticket price
- Adventurous eaters welcome! Be prepared to be surprised + delighted
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind that this is a hands-on dining experience
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Squadup by emailing
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go