116 Meeting St
Charleston, SC 29401
Spontaneous fermentation is the magic from which beer and wine were born. And it’s what we’re celebrating in this ode to the “unregulated environments” that make life effervescent. Explore the unsung dance of sugar and microbes that are returning the craft beer and wine industries to their origins. This is the ultimate hyper-local technique.
Tucked inside the walled courtyard at The Mills House, Iron Rose brings elevated Southern Coastal fare and well-crafted cocktails to the heart of the historic French Quarter. Locals and visitors alike enjoy fresh, local fare, rotated seasonally, in an elegant indoor setting or alongside the glistening fountain in the outdoor courtyard. At the newly reimagined Mills House – Charleston’s famous “pink hotel” – you’ll experience a legacy of Southern hospitality which has spanned more than 170 years, with some fun surprises along the way.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- This is a beverage-forward experience; please plan accordingly
- This event is all-inclusive
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Squadup by emailing
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go