Holy City chef Kevin Johnson is known for his inspired cooking style that celebrates the warmth felt around a well-spread table, with the very best local ingredients. For this special dinner, Johnson will invite James Beard award winner, chef Nina Compton of Compère Lapin into his kitchen with Noah Dorrance of Reeve Wines providing thoughtful pairings for each course. You’re in for a real treat with this one.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry chic.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please email email@example.com. The chefs will do their best to accommodate.