Address privately announced to guests
Have you ever thought fondly of that one last meal you enjoyed at your favorite eatery, only to shed a tear (or two) upon the news of its closing? Charleston’s foodscape is ever-changing; and while many places have come + gone, the dishes will always be remembered. For one night only, enjoy the flavors and memories of Trattoria Lucca.
Locals + visitors alike can be brought to full drool just remembering Trattoria Lucca, the beloved neighborhood cafe you’d rightly move to be nearer. Celebrated Chef, Ken Vedrinski, will revive this Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood favorite and some of its greatest hits back to life for one special evening. Guests will also enjoy a specially paired wine menu, curated for this “one night only.” This throwback meal is one you won’t soon forget and truly an experience that can’t be had any other time.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- This event is all-inclusive: food, beverage, and gratuity is included in the ticket price
- Adventurous eaters welcome! Be prepared to be surprised + delighted
- Seats may be a combination of bar/counter seats, booths, and tables and you may be seated with other parties depending on restaurant layout
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Event details are subject to change
- Food allergies: if you have food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 16. The chefs will do their best to accommodate, but we emphasize this is only a request
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Squadup by emailing email@example.com