Have you ever thought fondly of that one, last meal you enjoyed at your favorite eatery, only to shed a tear (or two) upon the news of its closing? Charleston’s foodscape is ever-changing; and while many places have come + gone, the dishes will always be remembered. For one night only, Two Boroughs Larder will take over The Daily to bring you back in time.
Three time James Beard’s Best Chef Southeast semifinalist, Chef Joshua Keeler, will be bringing his beloved concept – a Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood favorite from 2011-2016 – back to life. This throwback meal is one you won’t soon forget and truly an experience that can’t be had during any other time.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- This event is all-inclusive: food, beverage, and gratuity is included in the ticket price
- Adventurous eaters welcome! Be prepared to be surprised + delighted
- Seats may be a combination of bar/counter seats, booths, and tables and you may be seated with other parties depending on restaurant layout
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Event details are subject to change
- Food allergies: if you have food allergies, please email email@example.com by Friday, February 17. The chefs will do their best to accommodate, but we emphasize this is only a request
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte
Lyte will accept returns on sold out events with waitlist demand until Friday, February 17. Beginning February 18, tickets to this event cannot be returned via Lyte
Click here for additional information you should know before you go