Years of Participation
a dream come true, back to the Land between sea and hill
In 2013 Franco Pravettoni, a Milan-born entrepreneur in love with Tuscany since ever, arrived in one of the oldest Bolgheri estates, the Casa al Piano.
Here, Wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been produced from 1698, as witnessed by the ancient historical cellar and the centenarian olive trees.
Thanks to the presence of the close seaside and the wise use of barrels, today 13 acres of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grown up in a sustainable way give rise to the magnificent PietraNova wines.