We are officially less than 72 hours out from the opening of the Culinary Village. Annually Charleston Wine + Food turns Marion Square into the most epic foodie experience riddled with food samplings, wine tastings, craft brews, some of the best spirits on the market, and a slew of interactive experiences that are guaranteed to create lasting memories.
Located in the Culinary Village, The Hub is what we consider the mecca of delectable food + beverage exhibitors from around the country. The Hub is a delicious way to experience top restaurants, purveyors, spirits, and culinary creations that you won’t soon forget. One of the most popular Hub exhibitors last year was the Charlotte’s Got a Lot activation and we expect the same to be true this year. Guests will get a taste of the city’s burgeoning culinary community and partake in bites + sips from some of Charlotte’s most celebrated talent.
Hungry yet? 😉
The schedule for the Charlotte’s Got a Lot tent in Charleston Wine + Food’s Culinary Village includes:
Friday, March 8
- 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. – Thomas Marlow, Mimosa Grill
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. – Robert Hoffman + Henry Schmulling, Angeline’s and Merchant & Trade
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. – Miranda Brown, The Asbury
Saturday, March 9
- 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. – Shai Fargian, Yafo Kitchen
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. – Michael Rayfield + John Marino, The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. – Greg Collier, Uptown Yolk and Loft & Cellar
Sunday, March 10
- 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. – Zhang Qian + John Nisbet, The Dumpling Lady
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. – Michael Noll + Amanda Britton, Bardo
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. – Whitney Thomas, 5Church Charlotte
As part of the culinary activation at the Charlotte tent, festival attendees who stop by will have the opportunity to enter for the chance to win the Ultimate Charlotte Culinary Trip giveaway, including accommodations, exclusive dining experiences, and more!
Additional representatives from the Charlotte region will also be in Charleston participating in various events throughout the festival including:
- Smokin’ Ed Currie, PuckerButt Pepper Company (Burned.)
- Amy Fortes, The Flipside Cafe (Opening Night)
- Troy Gagliardo, Ink N Ivy (Bottle Cap Group) (Shucked, Culinary Village: Sunday)
- Joe Kindred, Kindred and Hello, Sailor (Culinary Village: Friday, Shucked, Southern Renaissance)
- Jamie Lynch, 5Church Charlotte (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Shucked, 5Church Signature Dinner, Culinary Village: Sunday)
- Bruce Moffett, Barrington’s, Good Food on Montford, Stagioni, N.C. Red (Moffett Restaurant Group) (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot)
- Bob Peters, Innovative Cocktails & Consulting
- Paul Verica, The Stanley (Poogan’s Smokehouse Beer Signature Dinner, Blended, Culinary Village: Saturday)
To check out what other experiences the Culinary Village has in store this year, visit our website.