REPORTS TO: Business Manager
DATES OF CONTRACT: June 15th, 2018 – April 1st, 2019
ROLE TYPE: Contract Position
BASIC FUNCTION: The Ticketing Coordinator is responsible for managing all of the ticketing needs for the festival. They will work in tandem with the Charleston Wine + Food team to create sales goals, track ticket sales and trends, badging + credentials, and all access needs for the festival.
- Assist with Ticket-On sale prep including setting up all events within our third party ticketing platform, and day-of activation.
- Assist with answering ticketing related calls during high peak times either in the office or remotely (able to set box office hours).
- Act as a customer sales and support liaison for the organization.
- Respond to all ticketing related questions from guests through our various platforms.
- Field and manage any ticketing and customer service issues with the Marketing + Communications department and the third-party ticketing company.
- Monitor ticket sales and send weekly reports identifying key trends and places to increase sales activity.
- Send event guest lists and pre-event correspondence through our third party ticketing platform.
- Create an onsite ticketing plan, assist with badging strategy and execution, and train volunteers/ticketing staff on event entry procedures.
- Hire and train a ticketing team to assist with all ticketing related tasks.
- Manage all access points at various events and be onsite during the 2019 festival.
- Assist with post-festival ticket reporting and survey analysis.
- Strong ability to work strategically and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team setting.
- Well-organized, strong communicator and passionate about creating lifetime festival-goers.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Proficient use of G Suite and ability to learn and utilize our ticketing platform.
- Ability to successfully manage others.
- Must own a laptop that can run cloud-based programs, a mobile device that can download and run applications.
- Management, customer service, or box office experience encouraged but not required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50+ lbs of equipment and other materials as needed.
- Act as a brand representative of Charleston Wine + Food and portrays our values of people first, community, diversity and good stewardship.
- Recognize and use our higher purpose as a guide in every decision made on behalf of the festival: To be a catalyst for connections that inspire curiosity through thoughtful storytelling and meaningful experiences with a sense of place.