PR Pro Badge applications are now open for the 2023 festival. This badge allows special access to the festival for PR professionals to assist clients and act on their behalf. Badges cost $395 and have a value of approximately $2,000.
Please complete the application form in its entirety by January 25, 2023. Incomplete forms or those not received by the deadline may be subject to delays.
We can’t wait for you to experience all that Charleston Wine + Food has to offer!
The 2023 PR Pro Badge grants access to:
The World of ‘Cue
Hip Hops: The Remix
It’s a Park Party
Culinary Village: Fri/Sat/Sun
Your PR Pro Badge grants you access to the inside scoop into all we have planned for 2023 festival. CHSWF works with some of the most renowned national media partners and works to court high level editors + freelancers to attend the festival for coverage
You can expect top tier outlets to be represented in our Industry Lounge all three days of the Culinary Village. We will communicate the schedule in advance so you can set up networking opportunities for your clients.
Additionally, this badge will grant you access to industry-only experiences to mix + mingle with media, influencers, and top Talent from around the world.
Terms + Conditions
If you are interested in purchasing 5 or more badges for your team, there is a discount of $100 per badge. The badges must all be purchased for use by ONE agency; multiple agencies may not apply under one application. For more information please contact Jenna Kepley, Programming Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All badges purchased are for agency use only. If it is found that badges are being shared with friends or those outside the agency, the badge will be confiscated and a refund will not be issued.
Applicant must have a client participating in the 2023 Charleston Wine + Food festival in order to be eligible to purchase a PR Pro badge.
Charleston Wine + Food will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application and, if approved, how to submit payment.
Health + Safety
Protocols surrounding COVID-19 have been developed using guidance from the Center for Disease Control and the South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control (DHEC).
Charleston Wine + Food is not requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to attend the 2023 festival. This is subject to change based on CDC and government mandates.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By participating in Charleston Wine + Food you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
By attending Charleston Wine + Food, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party will comply with our health + safety measures. Those who cannot confirm all of the below criteria must not enter Charleston Wine + Food events.
– Are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain / achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
– Do not need to quarantine due to close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19
– Are not under any self-quarantine orders
CHSWF Code of Conduct
People First. Community. Good Stewardship.
These are the driving principles of Charleston Wine + Food, and we ask that they drive your own participation in our community gathering.
We hope you will enthusiastically support our organizational code of conduct, which is a pretty basic recipe for “Being a Good Human:
– ”Be yourself! Participating authentically lends your uniqueness to the tapestry that is our festival.
– Know that we have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. If you are a target, please let us know. Harassment and discrimination can include but are not limited to offensive comments pertaining to disability, physical appearance or body type, gender, gender identity, sexuality, mental or cognitive function, religion, body size, race, or ethnicity.
– Violence and threats of violence will not be tolerated; the “heat of the moment” is not an excuse.
– Deliberate intimidation, unwelcome sexual attention, and other aggressions like mis-gendering or harassing will not be tolerated.
If you experience harassment or discrimination in any way as a part of your engagement with Charleston Wine + Food, please report immediately to Angell Troxler at email@example.com.
Any violations of our code of conduct will be investigated immediately and mitigated.