Meet Pinot NV!’s jet-setting cousin. Taste the vino rainbow from crisp blancs + fruity rosés to big bold reds. This event will placate every wine drinker’s palate. Enjoy a classic Lowcountry sunset as you sip waterside under the stunning live oaks of Lowndes Grove Plantation. Delight in delicious bites that will pair perfectly with a variety of vino and excite your senses with live fire cooking demos + tastings. Pour decisions encouraged, grape time guaranteed.
- Tickets are all inclusive, this event will feature
- 12 Chef Stations
- A multitude of wine stations
- Music by: We’re working on securing music that is sure to delight, check back for updates!
- This event is outdoors
- Dress code is Lowcountry casual
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- All events will take place rain or shine
- Event locations are subject to change
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674