Shuttle Pick-up at Charleston Visitor Center Bus Shed
Everything happens for a riesling and after last year, this event left us on cloud wine, chanting “sip, sip hooray!” So uncork + relax, because we’re bringing it back. Featuring varietals from around the world, this event will satiate every wine drinker’s palate. You’ll taste the vino rainbow as you sip waterside under the stunning live oaks of Lowndes Grove Plantation. Enjoy the spectacle of live-fire cooking and the unmistakable soundtrack of crackling embers + seductively smoky flavor that only burning wood can provide. We’ve carved out a little piece of wine heaven right here in the Lowcountry and we guarantee you’ll have a grape time. No passport required.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will take place outside along the water.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– No parking on-site. Shuttles will be provided. Shuttle pick-up is at the Charleston Visitor Center Bus Shed.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.