What was once a bank in the 1920’s is now one of Charleston’s most illustrious dining establishments. Join Chefs Mike Lata and Joe + Katy Kindred of Hello, Sailor for a lovely lunch in this Southern seafood hall + oyster bar. The menu will celebrate the “merroir” of the Coastal Carolinas, supported by local + regional fishermen, crabbers, oystermen, farmers, and producers. With wine pairings by Justin Willett of Tyler Wines, your afternoon is sure to be anything but ordinary.
🌱 On Friday, March 6, Charleston Wine + Food will present a day of programming that is completely seafood and plant-forward in support of a food system that is more sustainable for our planet.Read more…
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive
- Dress is Lowcountry casual; wear something you feel great + comfortable in!
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Event details are subject to change
- Bar seats may be included in the seating options
- Food allergies: if you have food allergies, please email email@example.com by Friday, February 21. The chefs will do their best to accommodate, but we emphasize this is only a request
- Should this event sell out, Lyte will accept returns until Friday, February 21. Beginning February 22, tickets to this event cannot be returned via Lyte and are non-transferable between guests