What was once a bank in the 1920’s is now one of Charleston’s most illustrious dining establishments. Join Chef Anne Quatrano for a lovely lunch in this Southern seafood hall + oyster bar. The menu will celebrate the “merroir” of the Coastal Carolinas, supported by local and regional fishermen, crabbers, oystermen, farmers, and producers. With perfect beverage pairings, your afternoon is sure to be anything but ordinary.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The chefs will do their best to accommodate.