This one goes out to all you Pinot NV lovers in the house. While it may have made its final encore, we’ve got something special planned for you. Pinots hold a pleasant spot in the red wine spectrum—not too dry, but certainly not sweet. Join us for this beverage workshop as we taste through the varietal that has won over tastebuds from all over the world. From light to medium bodied, we’re tasting through the spectrum of these fruit-forward red wines.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.