Culinary Village @ Riverfront Park
Available as both The CV Day Pass and The CV Weekend Pass, The CV Pass offers an elevated Culinary Village experience, the chance to snag tickets early, a gift with purchase, and exclusive on-the-ground pass perks. Grab your friends, mark your calendars, and get ready to fest!
The CV Weekend Pass grants access to all three days of The Lawn plus entrance to three other experiences taking place at the Culinary Village:
- NightCap: a waterfront concert experience; Friday headliner: Lake Street Dive; Saturday co-headliners: St. Paul & The Broken Bones, and Tank and The Bangas
- Waffle House Smackdown: the CHSWF fan-favorite culinary battle
In addition, you receive:
- Custom badge, festival lanyard, and commemorative glassware
- Expedited entrance to The Lawn during festival weekend
- Custom reusable tote bag, available only to CV Pass holders
- Access to select badge holder-only spaces within the Culinary Village
Know Before You Go
- All passes are non refundable and single day passes are non transferable between event days. Make sure to check with your friends and agree on a date before you buy!
- The name on the badge must match a valid photo ID; if you can no longer attend the event and would like to transfer your badge to a friend, you have until January 15, 2022 to submit a name change request via this form
- The CV Pass will NOT be available for purchase or resale on the Lyte ticket exchange
- Passes are individually priced and may not be shared by multiple individuals
- Passes are available for local pickup only