Privately Announced to Guests
Food unites. It builds bridges, cultivates connections, and allows us to find common ground. This is the heart of both Transformation Table Charleston’s and Charleston Wine + Food’s missions. Tina L. Singleton of Transformation Table Charleston is known for creating space for connection at the table among strangers of different backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences to come together to see, hear, and understand one another – to find those little points of connection that allows us to see each other’s humanity.
Together, we are bringing a Community Table to the 2023 festival like never seen before.
Come join us for a family style meal where five local chefs from all over the globe celebrate their culture through food. Mouthwatering dishes will be paired with libations from local sommeliers + mixologists.
Come ready to sit with someone you’ve never met before for good food + conversation.
This curated experience combines the best of both worlds – great food and even better conversation. It’s a chance to interact with folks from the community you may not otherwise meet.
See you at the table!
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- This event is all-inclusive: all food + beverage samples and experiences are included with the purchase of a ticket
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Seating will be assigned to ensure new connections are made. Open-mindness and the desire to feel more connected with your community is a must
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind this event takes place outdoors
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte. Lyte will accept returns on this event until Friday, February 17. Beginning February 18, tickets to this event cannot be returned via Lyte.
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go