In this hands-on class, you’ll work side-by-side with Eddie Hernandez + Gonzalo Guzman to prepare a meal rooted in bold southern flavors + the signature spices of Mexican dishes. Inspired by food straight from the sea and the land, this class will teach you how you can transform simple ingredients into bright and flavor-packed dishes. Along with moderator Stacy Adimando, executive editor of SAVEUR, these Mexican chefs are spicing up the southern kitchen for an experience guaranteed to be muy caliente.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– You will eat what you cook.
– Class includes thoughtfully paired beverages.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.