Thankfully for us down south, BBQ is having more than a moment. And while the BBQ scene may be known as a boy’s club, women all over the country have been working hard to carve out a place among this smoke-filled industry. For this event, we are featuring a ton of ridiculously talented women who are cranking out some top-notch ‘que. With smoky meats, delicious treats and thoughtful beverage pairings, this one is sure to cut through the haze. All hail the queens of ‘que who are spreading the gospel of smoked meat!
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.
– TODAY is a live news program. All live programming and events are subject to change, and TODAY talent participation is not guaranteed.