Wellness is a movement that is sweeping the country – especially the food world. But what does it mean and how can we live more balanced lives?
Join us for an experience that is anchored in health-centric food, beverage, and an interactive approach to wellness that will nourish your body + soul. Interact with vendors who will introduce you to variety of wellness experiences that will leave you feeling oh, so refreshed. While you browse, you’ll enjoy delicious bites + sips from culinary experts who are serving up indulgent recipes without any of the guilt. From guided meditation to blending essential oils, there is surely something for everyone. In between these experiences, settle in to hear from a variety of experts on our Wellness Stage:
- Holistic life coach Elli Richter is sharing her secrets to building a better relationship with food, followed by a guided meditation to help you find the balance in your life.
- Ayurvedic guru Caryn O’Hara will take the stage to discuss the benefits of Ayurvedic nutrition while chef Nick Wilbur will prepare delicious bites highlighting the six tastes.
- Yoga pro Kathryn Budig will join culinary all-star Seamus Mullen on stage to discuss his journey with food and take questions from guests.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We’re offering an up close and interactive approach to food that is not only delicious but is downright good for you too!
– Dress code is casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.