Don’t save good china for special occasions, and don’t wait to drink that special bottle! This wine shop’s tasting series is calling you to live life to the fullest and just open that bottle now. Wine & Company owner, Joshua Walker and a special guest are pulling something special out from the back of the cellar and popping bottles from old vintages you may think are better suited for that special occasion. But, what better occasion than a Thursday in March?! Wine is meant to be enjoyed and we can’t wait to share remarkable wines that are at their apex in this special beverage tasting. YOLO!
This floating tasting will feature wines from France.
Know before you go
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- Charleston Wine + Food is requiring all guests, staff, talent, and vendors to either: provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. Read more about our 2022 Health + Safety policy
- This is a beverage-forward experience
- This event is all-inclusive
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine