Known for its classic southern style, Poogan’s Smokehouse is celebrated by both locals and visitors to Charleston for its delicious dishes. Chef Dan Doyle brings his Carolina roots to the kitchen to cook up a meal firmly rooted in South Carolina’s rich flavors alongside Carey Bringle of Peg Leg Porker in Nashville. This dinner will also feature beers from the James Beard Award-winning Blackberry Farm. Where modern southern cuisine meets old school barbecue, this is one meal you will want to share with family + friends.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The chefs will do their best to accommodate.