Culinary Village @ Riverfront Park
Don’t end your night at sunset; join us for a NightCap, a music-flavored evening that puts the fest in festival. Gather ‘round as headliner Lake Street Dive and opening act Neicy Blues take on the music stage at the Culinary Village @ Riverfront Park for the largest music + food pairing that CHSWF has ever seen.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Libations + concessions with a CHSWF twist will be available for purchase. This won’t be your average concert food + beverage experience. It’s a Charleston Wine + Food event, after all!
Doors open at 7 PM, music starts at 8 PM. Get in early, grab a bite + beverage, and explore the happenings + experiences taking place within the Culinary Village. It’s a town you wish really existed!
All guests must be 21+. No infants, children, or pets are permitted.
VIP tickets include private restrooms, private for-purchase bars, separate entrance into the event, and viewing option in close proximity to the stage.
Looking to attend multiple experiences at the Culinary Village @ Riverfront Park? Check out The CV Weekend Pass!
Know Before You Go
- Libations and food will be available for purchase at this event, but are not included in the ticket price
- No chairs will be permitted into the event space
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- Charleston Wine + Food is requiring all guests, staff, talent, and vendors to either: provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. Read more about our 2022 Health + Safety policy
- Doors open at 7:00 PM and music starts at 8:00 PM
- Purchasing The CV Weekend Pass? Your ticket to NightCap is included!
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind this event takes place outdoors
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- VIP tickets include private restrooms, private for-purchase bars, separate entrance into the event, and viewing option in close proximity to the stage