Privately Announced to Guests
You’re invited to Charleston Wine + Food’s coolest dinner experience yet. Taking place in a private home + drawing inspiration from the distinct flavors of our neighborhoods, we’re stacking the deck with some of the country’s most renowned chefs and a few surprise guests that we have up our sleeve. While these chefs are known for their culinary accolades and world-famous cuisine, this meal will be prepared in an environment that is casual and laid back… right down to the winemaker, Merry Edwards, pouring the wine into your glass.
Our Friday evening Neighborhood series will take place in one of Charleston’s most stunning waterfront views, on the Wappoo. Rooted in salty sea breezes, this dinner party has a combination of ingredients to provide you with an unforgettable dining experience. Be prepared to be wowed.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry chic. Dress for a laid-back dinner party with 15 of your newest friends.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please email email@example.com. The chefs will do their best to accommodate.