Our favorite hostess with the mostess, Ellen Bennett of Hedley & Bennett, is back to bring you an interactive cooking experience inspired by the one and only culinary queen herself, Julia Child. Prepare to roll up your sleeves and go elbow-to-elbow with some of the nation’s most celebrated chefs as you prep, make, and of course, eat a stellar + healthyish lunch. Our line-up of chefs are riffing off Julia Child classics, and they will teach you that food can be both delicious and approachable. Ending in a family-style meal, this hands-on cooking experience will leave you feeling ready to throw your own epic lunch bash for your squad.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– This is an interactive cooking experience – upon arrival, a member of the CHSWFF team will send you to a chef station where you will partake in the action.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.