Rabble-rousers get people fired up; they stir passion and they excite. In the Finger Lakes – otherwise known as “FLX” – of New York State, Riesling has become not only the leading vinifera grape grown, it has created die-hard fanatics who advocate for + promote the virtues of the grape. Join Kyle Anne Pallischeck, Executive Director of the Finger Lakes Wine Alliance, for a deep dive where you will taste, discuss, and learn about some of the region’s top Riesling producers. Discover how the grape has incited wine lovers to search out these high-acid, versatile, and dynamic wines from the cool-climate Finger Lakes AVA.
Tucked inside the walled courtyard at The Mills House, Iron Rose brings elevated Southern Coastal fare and well-crafted cocktails to the historic French Quarter. Locals and visitors enjoy indoor and outdoor courtyard dining, perfect for passing a pleasant hour for breakfast, dinner, and any time in between. At the newly reimagined Mills House – Charleston’s famous “pink hotel” – you’ll find Southern traditions with a modern twist and a taste of everything that makes the Holy City special.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- This is a beverage-forward experience; please plan accordingly
- This event is all-inclusive
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go