Leave the utensils at home as we invite you to experience Charleston Wine + Food’s first Kamayan Night. Set to the backdrop of Gold Bug Island, this communal-style Filipino feast will embody the truest sense of the phrase “hands on.” Learn the history and etiquette behind properly eating with your hands while you dine on a colorful array of food served on banana leaves. This Insta-worthy evening will leave your heart and belly full. This is one al fresco dining experience you won’t want to miss!
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.