Wine is among the most sensitive agricultural products and climate change is altering wine – and its production – as we know it. Hotter summers, warmer winters, droughts, and events that stem from climate change – hailstorms, spring frosts, flooding, and forest fires to name a few – are transforming traditions + practices that are often centuries old. This expert panel will dive deep into how grape hybrids, alternative farming methods, and new terrains may be the wine world’s answer to climate change. Understand the link between rising temperatures + your favorite wines as you enjoy a six wine flight. This will be one *hot* ticket.
Tucked inside the walled courtyard at The Mills House, Iron Rose brings elevated Southern Coastal fare and well-crafted cocktails to the historic French Quarter. Locals and visitors enjoy indoor and outdoor courtyard dining, perfect for passing a pleasant hour for breakfast, dinner, and any time in between. At the newly reimagined Mills House – Charleston’s famous “pink hotel” – you’ll find Southern traditions with a modern twist and a taste of everything that makes the Holy City special.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- This is a beverage-forward experience; please plan accordingly
- This event is all-inclusive
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go