Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park
From shore to shore, this seafood shindig is celebrating cuisine inspired by the coastlines from around the globe. Bringing coastal flair from wherever they hail, its safe to say that these chefs have something special in store for you. Rooted in seafood customs + traditions, this is a eat with your hands kind of affair. Roll-up your sleeves, step out of your comfort zone and leave the forks behind. Yes, we are talking about crab crackin’, shrimp peelin’, and diving right into the belly of a whole fish. With gorgeous views of the Charleston Harbor, it’s a shore thing that this event will have you saying “shell yeah!”
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will have elements that take place outside.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.