Go with your gut and celebrate the fun of fermenting with Ruchi Mistry + Tom McFall of Huriyali. Charleston’s resident fresh-perts will guide you through the ancient art of fermentation as you learn how to pickle + jar a variety of different foods. Following the class, you will sit down to a shared meal filled with dishes that are not only delicious but downright good for you. Guests will also leave with their own jar of pickled veggies to add a little-fermented flair to a future meal.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– Class includes thoughtfully paired beverages.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.