Since being founded in 1967, the Chappellet family has established Pritchard Hill as one of California’s most revered wine-growing sites, fulfilling the vision of producing singular wines from the family’s mountain vineyard. Today, true to their parents’ ongoing passion for the grand, natural landscape of Pritchard Hill, a second generation of the Chappellet family has embraced the mountain’s exceptional terroir and is committed to stewarding their father’s vision for generations to come. Join Dominic + Amy Chappellet as they share stories of their family’s legacy on Pritchard Hill while tasting a lineup of wines from their historic Napa Valley property.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The chefs will do their best to accommodate.