We’re celebrating Chinese New Year and ringing in the Year of the Pig with a cooking class that is all that and dim sum. You will learn the time-honored tradition of dumpling making from Charleston’s resident experts Shuai and Corrie Wang of Short Grain. The dumpling is revered in Chinese culture as a symbol of good luck, with the process of dumpling making marking the end of the old year and the beginning of a new year. Guests will enjoy a hands-on class to prepare these Chinese delicacies for a night of celebration + good eats. Gong hei fat choy!
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– You will cook what you eat.
– Class includes thoughtfully paired beverages.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.