Legare Waring House
On Sundays in Charleston, we brunch, and what better way to start the final day of Charleston Wine + Food than with a tasty nod to The Holy City’s divine charm + flavor? We’re bringing the southern soul back to this Gospel Brunch, with a sink-your-teeth-in culinary sermon led by a bold choir of Southern chefs who will create a proper Sunday mornin’, family-style feast. No brunch is complete without Bloody Marys, mimosas, and plenty of hand-clappin, foot-tappin’ hymns by a gospel choir. Don your Sunday best and don’t leave your hat at home!
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– The food at this event will be served family style under the stunning oaks of the Avenue of Oaks.
– Dress code is your Sunday best!
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will take place outdoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.