Stacks on stacks on stacks … of plants. The future of farming is sprouting up where you’d least expect it. Shipping containers are being transformed into farms that grow lettuces, herbs and other plants with no soil + no sun. How can this be? We’re taking you on a behind the scenes tour of Tiger Corner Farms where you’ll see, taste, and smell the freshness of this farming method. And after you’ve seen the new frontier of the culinary world, you’ll reap the benefits in the form of a delicious meal prepared by local chef, Andrew McLeod, and Real Food Heals author and chef Seamus Mullen – a master of swapping ingredients to create delicious meals. Lettuce eat!
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.