We’re bringing you a classic drive-in movie and in true Charleston Wine + Food fashion, we’re popping in our own flavor. We’re showing a movie whose love story + quintessential Lowcountry scenery made its way into the hearts of the nation – The Notebook. So grab your blankets (+ tissues) and join us on the lawn of beautiful Lowndes Grove Plantation for a cinematic showing rooted in Charleston. Your favorite local + regional chefs will serve up a concession stand spread with their own elevated interpretations of a movie theatre menu. Refill throughout the film as you wish. This one will be a true cinema celebration.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– Parking is extremely limited. We recommend using a rideshare, carpooling, biking or walking.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.