Culinary Village | 21+ Only
Culinary Village: Sunday
The Culinary Village is Charleston Wine + Food’s largest sampling experience and has long been the cornerstone of the festival. Create community, make memories, and savor the flavors of this daytime celebration of food, drinks, and fun as you enjoy bites + sips, chef demos, immersive experiences, live music, retail therapy, and more!
We’re thrilled to invite you back to Riverfront Park and introduce a new life for Culinary Village. One full of abundance, possibilities, and homegrown flavor; where water views, live oaks, and abundant space welcome you + your friends – old and not-yet-met!
True to tradition, Sunday is Locals Day – one of the (many!) days when living here full-time has its benefits. We offer a discounted ticket to Charleston locals on Sunday, March 5. If you live full-time in the Charleston tri-county, you may purchase a Locals ticket for a $40 discount. This is valid for tri-county residents only, and a valid tri-county billing zip code that matches the form of payment is required at the time of purchase to successfully complete the transaction.
“Local” residency means this is your permanent, year-round residence. We appreciate that you dine locally, shop locally, and support our industry 12 months of the year.
NEW IN 2023 we are:
- Introducing NEW areas dedicated to food sampling inspired by the foodways of the Lowcountry; this is in addition to the Snack Shacks and Exhibitors that you know + love!
- Incorporating interactive chef demos that will include your favorite chefs demoing local ingredients for sample
- Bringing back favorites like the Beer Garden, Corkyard, and Artisan Market
- Enhancing entrances to expedite entry
- Adding MORE restroom facilities and VIP restrooms
- Offering larger food portions provided by beloved local food purveyors + vendors, available for purchase
- Offering the option to book round-trip transportation from downtown Charleston (an add-on to the General Admission ticket; included in The CV Pass and The Weekender)
General Admission: $135
Local Ticket: $95
A General Admission ticket grants four-hour access to the Culinary Village, which includes:
- A feast of flavors to sample + savor, featuring a lineup of local chefs + caterers serving up bites of Lowcountry staple dishes
- A smorgasbord of wine, beer, and spirits samplings along with non-alcoholic offerings
- Opportunities to purchase larger portions of Charleston-inspired dishes
- A retail destination featuring regional artisans, pop-up farmer’s market, Book Nook with daily meet + greets and author signings, and official CHSWF merchandise
- A demo stage featuring competition, culinary, cocktail, and even comedy!
- Complimentary commemorative crystal CHSWF glass (retails for $15)
- Live music
- Access to purchase ticket for shuttle making roundtrips from downtown to Riverfront Park (must be reserved in advance). Purchase your shuttle ticket here
The CV Pass: $295
Looking to experience the Culinary Village in VIP fashion? The CV Pass is for you! Enjoy everything included in the General Admission ticket PLUS:
- One hour early access to Culinary Village
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle from Downtown Charleston
- Commemorative tote bag
- Commemorative festival badge + lanyard
- Dedicated entrance
- Dedicated restrooms throughout the event
- Exclusive VIP experience including a badge-holder lounge with food samples and a complimentary bar curated with local mixologists and wine + beer offerings
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- This ticket grants you access to the Culinary Village on Sunday, March 5 ONLY. Looking to attend multiple days? Check out The Weekender pass!
- Interested in a VIP experience? The CV Pass is for you!
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- Shuttles must be reserved in advance; book your ticket here
- This event is all-inclusive: all food + beverage samples and experiences are included with the purchase of a ticket. You will also be able to purchase larger bites, artisanal goods, and CHSWF retail within the event landscape
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind this event takes place outdoors and the temperature can fluctuate throughout the day. You can expect a 7-10 minute walk from the parking lot and shuttle / rideshare drop off areas
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go