The Culinary Village is the heart and soul of Charleston Wine + Food.
Located in downtown’s Marion Square, the Village is the ultimate culinary experience. Your Village ticket grants five full hours of tasting + imbibing. The main stage will be jamming all afternoon with a mix of music, chef demos + engaging conversations. The Hub will be back with some of your favorite food + beverage vendors, and our Artisan Market will be stocked full of incredible local and regional makers showcasing their masterful creations and unique flavors. Make your way to the Corkyard for a vast selection of vino, and of course, the Beer Garden for a sampling of your favorite suds. This year will be the biggest + tastiest Culinary Village yet, so don’t miss out!
Local to Charleston? Purchase a LOCAL ticket at checkout with your Charleston area address and save $40 on your ticket.
- A LOCAL ticket is valid for Charleston tri-county residents only. Charleston Wine + Food reserves the right to refund any ticket if not purchased by a local.
- Please note that LOCAL ticket holders will have a separate entrance into the Culinary Village and a valid SC ID with a Charleston zip code is required to gain entry. Entrance information will be sent via email closer to the event date.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is your Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will take place outdoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.