The Culinary Village is the heart and soul of Charleston Wine + Food.
Located in downtown’s Marion Square, the Village is the ultimate culinary experience. Your Village ticket grants five full hours of tasting + imbibing. The main stage will be jamming all afternoon with a mix of music, chef demos + engaging conversations. The Hub will be back with some of your favorite food + beverage vendors, and our Artisan Market will be stocked full of incredible local and regional makers showcasing their masterful creations and unique flavors. Make your way to the Corkyard for a vast selection of vino, and of course, the Beer Garden for a sampling of your favorite suds.
This year will be the biggest + tastiest Culinary Village yet, so don’t miss out!
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual. Dress accordingly for weather.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will take place outdoors.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.