The Culinary Village is Charleston Wine + Food’s largest sampling experience and has long been the cornerstone of the festival. Create community, make memories, and savor the flavors of this daytime celebration of food, drinks, and fun as you enjoy bites + sips, chef demos, immersive experiences, live music, retail therapy, and more!
General Admission: $169
A General Admission ticket grants four-hour access to the Culinary Village, which includes:
- A feast of flavors to sample + savor, featuring a lineup of local chefs + caterers serving up bites of Lowcountry staple dishes
- A smorgasbord of wine, beer, and spirits samplings along with non-alcoholic offerings
- Opportunities to purchase larger portions of Charleston-inspired dishes
- A retail destination featuring regional artisans, local purveyors, Book Nook with daily meet + greets and author signings, and official CHSWF merchandise
- A demo stage featuring competition, culinary, cocktail, and even comedy!
- Complimentary commemorative crystal CHSWF glass (retails for $15)
- Live music
- Purchase your round trip shuttle ticket here!
The CV Pass: $295
Looking to experience the Culinary Village in VIP fashion? The CV Pass is for you! Enjoy everything included in the General Admission ticket PLUS:
- One hour early access to Culinary Village
- Complimentary round trip shuttle from Downtown Charleston (value $35)
- Commemorative gift
- Dedicated entrance to get you into the fun quicker
- Dedicated + elevated restrooms
- VIP experience including an exclusive lounge with food samples and a complimentary bar curated with local mixologists and wine + beer offerings
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- This ticket grants you access to the Culinary Village on Friday, March 8 ONLY. Looking to attend multiple days? Check out The Weekender pass!
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- Shuttles must be purchased in advance; book your ticket here
- Food + beverage samples and experiences are included with the purchase of a ticket. You will also be able to purchase larger bites, artisanal goods, and CHSWF retail within the event landscape
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind this event takes place outdoors and the temperature can fluctuate throughout the day. You can expect a 7-10 minute walk from the parking lot and shuttle / rideshare drop off areas
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket before February 28th through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Squadup by emailing
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go