Shuttle Pick-up at CHSWFF Excursion Hub
Will travel for ‘cue! We’re headed to the meat district for a mouth-watering progressive lunch smoked to perfection. Longing to fine tune your smoker skills? Join legendary father/daughter barbecue masters, Amy and Mike Mills of 17th St Barbecue fame as they help wrangle the tricks of the trades from some of the best in the biz. This pilgrimage of smoked meats will include local luminaries, Hometeam BBQ, Rodney Scott’s classic whole hog ‘que and Lewis Barbecue – where the beef is king. This is one excursion that will have you thinking, yes, the meat sweats are real.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– A provided shuttle will transport you to the venue. Please arrive at our Excursion Hub. (Location details will be sent at a later date.)
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.