Old Towne Creek County Park
We’re going glamping Charleston Wine + Food style. You may have heard of glamping – the trend that has made camping more accessible to those who think “roughing it” sounds like zero fun. While we aren’t spending the night anywhere – there will be glampsites, there will be live fire cooking, there will be wine, and fun will be had without sacrificing even an ounce of comfort. Imagine picturesque views of Lowcountry scenery as your backdrop as you relax at a luxurious campsite complete with top-notch winemakers + award-winning chefs around a cozy fire. This wine tasting experience will be one for your memory book.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Each glampsite will feature a winemaker and chef.
– A portion of the event will be free-roaming and guests are welcome to enjoy campsite snacks + wine tastings from bars.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine and will take place outdoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.