Coda del Pesce head chef Ken Vedrinski + Rita Sodi of I Sodi will join forces to create a one-of-a-kind dinner set against a backdrop of the beautiful South Carolina coastline. Combining Ken’s love for seafood and Rita’s Italian roots, these two culinary leaders will bring together the flavors of the Lowcountry + Italy to give guests a taste of each region’s rich cultural heritage.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry chic.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The chefs will do their best to accommodate.