A feast awaits! Charleston’s very own Chef Ken Vedrinski will welcome guest Chef Michael Pirolo, in order to create an elegant evening of true, rustic Italian cuisine. The Macchialina chef, hailing from Miami Beach, serves the perfect compliment to the Coda del Pesce menu, presenting simple clean flavors from fresh ingredients. All we can say is, andiamo, y’all!
- Tickets are all inclusive
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674