City of Charleston Wine + Food Street Fest
Presented by City of Charleston
Looking to put even more fest in your festival week? We’ve got you covered with this FREE, family-friendly block party. This collab with the City of Charleston on Upper King Street will spotlight the City’s diverse culinary, craft, and small business community. Come listen to live music, celebrate alongside friends old + new, and explore the flavors of this city we are lucky enough to call home!
Food will be available for purchase from Lowcountry restaurants + food trucks and you can sip wine, seltzers, and beer in our Beer + Wine Garden presented by Lowes Foods. Come listen to live music by the Psycodelics and the Burke High School Marching Band while you support local retailers, artisans, and makers.
All Charleston Wine + Food free programming is supported by our Media Partner, Live5News.
Location: This event will take place on King Street from Mary Street to John Street and on Ann Street. The main entrance is on King and John Streets.
Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
Charleston Sugar Studio
Krystyna’s Authentic Polish Food
Life Raft Treats
Vibrant Alkaline Vegan Meals
RESTAURANTS + RETAIL:
Charleston Hemp Collective
Stars Rooftop & Grill
Bert & T’s
Bon Banh Mi
Chipper Dog BBQ
Cluck Norris Trading Co.
Elegant Treats Baker
Genuine Ranch Co
Indigo Bee Co.
James Brown Famous Peanuts
Lowcountry Dog Treats
Lowcountry Local First
Olinda Olives + Olive Oil
Raine & Grace Co.
ACTIVITIES FOR ALL AGES:
Island Paradise Balloon Art
Cornhole + coloring with Charlie T. RiverDog
Slate 360 photo booth
Marshmallows with Lowes Foods
Interactive marker wall with Live 5 News
Performances by Out on a Limb Acrobats
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- This is a family-friendly event; guests do NOT need to be 21+ to attend
- Pets are NOT permitted
- Food + beverage (alcoholic and non-) will be available for purchase
- Parking: There are a number of parking lots + garages located around Charleston, including the Midtown / Hyatt Garage at 558 King St. Meters must be paid daily (Monday – Saturday) until 6:00 PM
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind this event takes place outdoors
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- Click here for more information you should know before you go