Looking to put even more fest in your festival week? We’ve got you covered with this FREE, family-friendly block party. This collab with the City of Charleston on Upper King Street will spotlight the City’s diverse culinary, craft, and small business community. Food + beverage will be available for purchase. Come listen to live music, celebrate alongside friends old + new, and explore the flavors of this city we are lucky enough to call home!
Are you a local business interested in participating as a street vendor? Apply today! Applications due Friday, February 3.
All Charleston Wine + Food free programming is supported by our Media Partner, Live5News.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- This is a family-friendly event; guests do NOT need to be 21+ to attend
- Pets are NOT permitted
- Food + beverage (alcoholic and non-) will be available for purchase
- Parking: There are a number of parking lots + garages located around Charleston, including the Midtown / Hyatt Garage at 558 King St. Meters must be paid daily (Monday – Saturday) until 6:00 PM
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable, keeping in mind this event takes place outdoors
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- Click here for more information you should know before you go