Chardonnay is easily one of the most popular wine varieties in the world, but there’s a whole lot more to the fan-favorite white grape than meets the eye. Did you know there are two different styles of the popular varietal? For this wine tasting experience, you’ll go behind the bottle and discover the differences between the classic oak-flavored chardonnay versus its modern unoaked counterparts. From rich and buttery to super zesty, discover the style of Chardonnay you like best.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.