Shuttle Pick-Up @ CHSWF Excursion Hub
From tiny seeds grow succulent oysters, and they pack an amazing culinary punch. A cornerstone of Lowcountry culture, the oyster is also crucial to our estuaries – filtering marsh waterways, fostering diverse habitats, and feeding our bellies + souls…and we’ll take you there. Board a boat and spend the day on Steamboat Creek on the north end of Edisto Island learning the ins + outs of oyster cultivation at a working farm. Top off the afternoon with a communal lunch where you’ll sample the wares of world-renowned chef, Mike Lata, who knows his way around these briny bivalves. Paired with the perfect sips, this is one FOMO-inspiring Lowcountry excursion.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- This event is all-inclusive: food, beverage, and experiences are included in the ticket price
- A provided + required shuttle will transport guests to and from the event. The shuttle departs at the event start time from the CHSWF Excursion Hub. Due to the nature of the excursion, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals or early departures.
- Attire: Wear what makes you most comfortable, keeping in mind that this event takes place outdoors and you will be boarding a boat. We recommend flat shoes that you don’t mind getting a bit damp and are comfortable wearing on the oyster farm and on a boat
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- Event details are subject to change
- Food allergies: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go