For this beverage workshop, you’ll imbibe in a reserve tasting of world-class Cabernet and Bordeaux varietal wines from DAOU Mountain in Paso Robles, Adelaida district, California. Located at an elevation of 2,000 feet, The DAOU Estate is yielding some of the darkest, most deeply textured wines in the world. Join Lizzy Daou, second-generation winemaker, to discover what makes this an ideal region for crafting 90+ point Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux blend wines as you savor a diverse flight of wines.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event will take place indoors.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.