Biscuits, butter, and Bloody Marys, oh my! Charleston biscuit maven Carrie Morey of Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit is taking over the Charleston Wine + Food Test Kitchen + Event Space for a hands-on biscuit class where you’ll learn the secrets behind these flaky, southern gems. While your biscuits bake, Caroline Woodruff of Proof will spill the secrets behind everyone’s favorite brunch sidekick, the Bloody Mary, while you sip + savor this boozy classic. With these two leading ladies in charge, you’ll leave prepared to conquer any brunch bash.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– You will cook what you eat.
– Class includes thoughtfully paired beverages.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is Lowcountry casual.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.