Grab your passport and head south to explore how sun, soil, and skill conspire to create exciting spirits from the unassuming Agave. Meet the makers + distillers behind some of the most sought-after tequilas + mezcals in the world at this once in a lifetime tasting. You’ll learn all about the smoky notes of mezcal, the smoothness of agave, and exactly what the difference is between these two exciting spirits. (Hint: it’s related to where they’re produced!) Learn from these experts how aging affects the taste + color of the tequila and explore the terroir + production techniques that make it so beloved. This is one tasting experience that will truly transport you. ¡Salud!
Tucked inside the walled courtyard at The Mills House, Iron Rose brings elevated Southern Coastal fare and well-crafted cocktails to the historic French Quarter. Locals and visitors enjoy indoor and outdoor courtyard dining, perfect for passing a pleasant hour for breakfast, dinner, and any time in between. At the newly reimagined Mills House – Charleston’s famous “pink hotel” – you’ll find Southern traditions with a modern twist and a taste of everything that makes the Holy City special.
- ALL BAGS MUST BE CLEAR except for small personal clutches (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between events
- All guests must be 21+ (no infants, children, or pets)
- This is a beverage-forward experience; please plan accordingly
- This event is all-inclusive
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: accommodations cannot be made at this event
- Attire: wear what makes you feel most comfortable
- Event details are subject to change
- This event will take place rain or shine
- If the event is sold out and has an active waitlist, you may return your ticket through Charleston Wine + Food’s Official Ticket Exchange powered by Lyte
- Click here for additional information you should know before you go