DATES OF CONTRACT: Thursday, March 7 – Monday, March 11, 2019 (+3 sessions of training at CHSWFF HQ – exact dates, TBD)
REPORTS TO: Event Director + Event Manager
CONTRACT OVERVIEW: The Rosé Garden Lead handles the fundamental aspects of managing the setup of Rosé Garden rentals, the load-in of sponsors and chefs, the execution of Rosé Garden operations, and the breakdown of the Rosé Garden. The position will also assist with additional tasks in the Marion Square Culinary Village, as needed.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Act as primary contact to The Rose Garden once exhibitors once they’ve attended 2019 Culinary Village training sessions.
- Oversee placement of signage within Rosé Garden
- Oversee load-in of exhibitors and assist as needed
- Enforce rules and regulations as they appear in the exhibitor handbook
- Be present in the Rosé Garden through all hours of Culinary Village
- Act as main contact to exhibitors and sponsors with activations in the Rosé Garden
- Familiarize yourself with Partner activations within the Rosé Garden, and ask Development team if there are any special requests regarding Partners’ time in the Rosé Garden
- Manage set up of Rosé Garden area working with rental companies, winery participants, and staff
- Serve on-site as primary contact for all Rosé Garden wineries, assisting and answering questions as needed
- Fulfill exhibitor and sponsor requests as needs arise
- Work with Charleston Wine + Food team in the Culinary Village on Monday following the festival to clean Rosé Garden space
- Exhibits excellent guest experience skills and can lead volunteers to deliver best in the world guest experience to our attendees and vendors.
- Act as a brand representative of Charleston Wine + Food and portrays our values of people first, community, diversity and good stewardship. Recognizes and uses our higher purpose as a guide in every decision made on behalf of the festival: to be a catalyst for connections that inspire curiosity through thoughtful storytelling and meaningful experiences with a sense of place
- Skills Required are the ability to lift 25 lbs + stand for up to 8 hours, great interpersonal skills, attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a quick problem-solver, a strong leader, and organized + enthusiastic.