DATES OF CONTRACT: March 4 – March 11, 2019
REPORTS TO: Event Manager + Event Director
CONTRACT OVERVIEW: The Hub Lead handles the fundamental aspects of managing the load-in of Hub exhibitors, the execution of Hub operations, and the breakdown of the Hub. The position will also assist with additional tasks in the Marion Square Culinary Village, as needed.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Act as primary contact to The Hub once exhibitors once they’ve attended 2019 Culinary Village training sessions.
- Be present on-site in the Culinary Village Hub March 4 – March 11, 2019
- Oversee placement of signage over all Hub structures
- Oversee load-in of exhibitors and assist as needed by exhibitors
- Enforce rules and regulations as they appear in the exhibitor handbook
- Be present in the Hub through all hours of Culinary Village to act as main contact to exhibitors and sponsors with activations in the Hub
- Familiarize yourself with Partner activations within the Hub, and ask Development team if there are any special requests regarding Partners’ time in the Culinary Village
- Fulfill exhibitor and sponsor requests as needs arise
- Work with Charleston Wine + Food team in the Culinary Village on Monday following the festival to clean Hub space.
- Exhibits excellent guest experience skills and can lead volunteers to deliver best in the world guest experience to our attendees and vendors.
- Act as a brand representative of Charleston Wine + Food and portrays our values of people first, community, diversity and good stewardship. Recognizes and uses our higher purpose as a guide in every decision made on behalf of the festival: to be a catalyst for connections that inspire curiosity through thoughtful storytelling and meaningful experiences with a sense of place
- Ability to lift 25 lbs + stand for up to 8 hours, great interpersonal skills and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a quick problem-solver a strong leader, organized and enthusiastic.